WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT DUE TO OUR REMARKABLE GROWTH OVER THE LAST THREE YEARS WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW LOCATION. IT HAS BEEN NO SECRET THAT WE ARE LOOKING TO RELOCATE AND MOVE ALL OF OUR COURSES UNDER ONE ROOF. AS A COMPANY, WE HAVE DONE OUR VERY BEST TO LOOK AT OUR PRODUCT AND CONSIDER THE NEEDS OF OUR STUDENTS AND STAFF.
OUR NEW PREMISES
We’ve spent the last two years exploring the new opportunities and synergies generated by bringing our three sites together. To push our student courses and to continue to provide excellent training, we need to provide excellent facilities. We wanted to be part of something big, but also something new as we felt this was a new era for Italia Conti. So, we went with a town that was already renovating and became part of a multimillion-pound transformation in Woking, Surrey.
In our 110th year our new era of talent will be nurtured in this purpose-built building. Our site will be part of the Victoria Square new build but will also have direct access into the already prominent Peacock shopping centre providing convenience for staff and students to access food and shopping.
OUR NEW HOME
Our new building will be 48,000 sqft over 2 floors. Over twice what we have combined in our 3 sites now. We’re confident in our integration strategy and our ability to execute it effectively and we’re inspired and energized by the new possibilities.
We are moving to our new site for the start of the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
HOW TO FIND THE NEW SITE:
· The nearest train station is Woking
· Woking Station is a 3-minute walk from the Station to our building
· Journey time from London Waterloo - 25 minutes
· Located just outside the M25
· Easily accessible by car from the M25, A3 or M4
· Journey time to central London is approx.. 1 hr (traffic dependant)
· Car park adjacent to our new site
· Complimentary visitor parking is available on request